7 TikTok Statistics That You Need To Consider
When we say TikTok, the first thing that comes to mind is the world of teens. TikTok is a social media network that full of Generation Z and a few young Millennials. It is highly entertaining and engaging to the youngsters. Recently, the younger generation and people of all age groups are using the TikTok platform. This rise in the fame of the TikTok platform is only due to its authenticity. TikTok is highly known for its authentic content. If you aren’t using the TikTok platform, you will definitely miss out on a chance to keep yourself entertained.
Now, the TikTok platform is an entertainment platform and turned out to be a marketing tool for many businesses and brands. It has become one of the most popular social media platforms that have turned out to be a different version of online sharing. It helps you in creating short videos and embed music, effects, and filters. TikTok is a platform that helps people to express themselves in a creative way. If you are a brand or business, you can showcase your brand’s creative side to the target market. It is a great opportunity to impress your growing audience on the TikTok platform. You can buy TikTok likes to improve your engagement at an instant speed and build your popularity on the growing platform.
Firstly, let’s check out some of the basics of a TikTok platform.
TikTok is a social media platform that allows engaging users to create short videos. Initially, the TikTok platform was launched by Duoyin, China, in 2016. In 2017, the company named ByteDance launched TikTok among the countries outside China. In late 2017, ByteDance bought Musical.ly, and the new version of TikTok is the combination of Musical.ly and Duoyin. It has become the best platform among US teenagers after TikTok’s launch. Now, TikTok is available across various countries on the Google Play Stores and Apple stores. Though there are various social media platforms, people are more likely to use the TikTok platform because of its authenticity. Many content creators are leveraging the platform to grow their audience. Thus, the TikTok platform is uplifting its growth among the younger generation audience. People are using the TikTok platform either as an entertaining medium or to grow their youngsters’ visibility.
In this article, let’s check out some of the TikTok platform statistics that you all need to know.
- According to a study, the TikTok platform has over 800 million users. It shows the increase of the platform’s reach across the people over the globe. This increase is mainly due to its authentic content.
- The TikTok platform has been downloaded more than 2 billion times on the Google and Apple stores by a study. This stat tells us the up-gradation in the reach of the TikTok platform. The platform is gaining popularity all over the world due to its entertaining features. By another study, TikTok is the most downloaded app on the Apple Play store. This stat tells us that TikTok is here to stay, and it will not fade away.
- According to a survey, 41% of the people who use TikTok are teenagers. This stat depicts how the TikTok platform is highly popular across the Gen Z audience. The users are mostly between the age groups of 16 to 24.
- By the latest statistics, the TikTok platform is most popular in South America. The TikTok platform is downloaded more than 3.08 million times in the Google Play stores. Mexico stands in second place where the platform is popular.
- According to a study, users spend an average of 52 minutes per day. It shows that the platform is a highly engaging social media platform.
- According to a study, the TikTok platform is available in 155 countries and available in over 75 languages. It shows how the TikTok platform is becoming a popular social media network across the globe.
- In another study, there were about one million videos viewed on the TikTok platform. It shows that the contents are highly engaging to TikTok users.
We hope you got to know some of the statistics on the TikTok platform. Leverage the TikTok platform to enhance the popularity in the competitive landscape.