1. Where are videos saved after being downloaded?
It depends on the OS and Browser you are using, but usually, all videos are saved under "Downloads" folder on Windows and Mac. You can also press CTRL+J in your Browser to view your download history.
2. Why is the video playing instead of downloading?
That's something normal to happen, especially on browsers other than Chrome. To solve this issue, instead of left-clicking the Download Video link, Right Click -> Save as... and choose the location you'd like to save the video too.
3. Can I download Live Facebook videos?
Yes, you can download Facebook Live videos but only after they finish streaming.
4. Video with no audio/only audio
Videos that contain Copyrighted Music are the most affected. We've found a solution to this, just Click "Video with No Audio" on the download page of your video and you'll be able to convert the video with audio.
6. Does fbvideo-downloader.com store downloaded videos or keep a copy of videos?
We do not host any MP4 files, and also we don't keep track of download histories of our users.